BlueLab Digital pH & Temperature Pen
The ultimate handy solution for measuring pH and temperature!
Plants get their nutrient from minerals but they can only get all the right minerals they need if certain conditions are right. Think of nutrients like a lock. pH is the key. A key factor that affects food uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline. We measure this in pH.
The Bluelab pH Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, as root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 - 22 C or 65 - 72 F is recommended.
The hand held pH pen provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crop to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients.
Teamed with our Bluelab ppm or EC Pen, you have a handy, convenient and accurate system for ensuring optimum plant growth and health.
Now isn't that Handy!
- Measures pH and temperature
- Selectable units for temperature
- Backlit LCD display
- Double junction probe (not replaceable)
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Hold reading function
- Low battery indicator
- Fully waterproof
- Auto off function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 0.0 – 14.0 pH
- 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- 0.1 pH
- 1 ̊C / 1 ̊F
- Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F: ± 0.1 pH, ± 1 ̊C / ±2 ̊F
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Operating Environment: 0 – 50 ̊C / 32 – 122 ̊F
- Calibration: Requires two point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 or pH 10.0 calibration
- Power Source: 1 x AAA alkaline battery
- Certifications: CE and FCC
- One year free repair or replacement guarantee.