Green House Powder Feeding Bio Bloom
BioBloom is an all-in-one bio fertilizer in powder form, formulated specifically for the flowering stage of all plants. All essential nutrients are provided by the natural minerals and organic raw materials.
BioBloom is suitable for biological agriculture.
Natural-minerals nutrients are immediately available for the plant and the organic nutrients are released slowly after being decomposed by microorganisms in the soil.
The beneficial fungus and bacteria in BioBloom improve the microbial activity of the soil by supplying components that form humus.*
*This process depends on the conditions of the soil (e.g. humidity, temperature, pH-value, microbial activity, organic matter content, etc.)
How to use:
- BioBloom needs to be mixed into the substrate. It can be used in soil, coco or similar substrates. It can be mixed at the time of transplantation or added later as top dressing (mixed into the top layer of the soil). The nutrients will be released constantly during a period of 8 weeks.*
- *Only one application is needed for up to 8 weeks flowering time. If the flowering period is longer, a second application is required later during the cycle (as top dressing).
- The nutrients will be released constantly during a period of 8 weeks.*
- *If the growth period is less than 8 weeks or the substrate is pre-fertilized, doses should be decreased. Use half dosage for seedlings and young plants (2-3 weeks old). If the growth period is longer, a second application is required (as top dressing).
- 8 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 3g/Liter substrate
- 10 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 2-3g/Liter substrate | 3rd week = 1g/Liter substrate
- 12 weeks flowering period: 1st week = 3g/Liter substrate | 5th week = 1g/Liter substrate
*Reduce doses for light feeder plants and pre-fertilized soils.
- Mycelium from beneficial fungus can appear on top of the substrate.
- It improves microbial life inside the substrate and will not harm humans, animals or plants.
- Fungi is the main agent of the decomposition of organic matter such as simple sugars, amino acids, etc.
- It solubilizes minerals that are not initially available to plants.
- DO NOT REMOVE THIS FUNGUS! IT WILL DISAPPEAR AFTER SEVERAL DAYS