Hailea ACO-328 Air Compressor 4200L/Hr (70L/Min)
Coupled with new technology and the use of new hard wearing materials, long trouble free life and low running costs have been achieved. The finned aluminium of the Hailea ACO-328 Air Compressor is designed to dissipate the heat efficiently. Being piston driven it requires very little maintenance i.e. oil free with no diaphragms to replace.
- Complete with 6 outlet plastic manifold/outlet divider (to suit 4mm standard airline tubing) including small piece of tubing (approx 180mm x 10mm dia) to connect this to the pumps output.
- The Case is made of high-quality ZL-102 aluminium alloy with streamline design.
- Uses straight-line reciprocal motion to produce air.
- Uses St-3 new-type wearing-resistant material for the cylinder and piston which is of lower power consumption, large air-output and high air pressure.
- Non-oil lubricating design, the compressed air is purified.
- Power usage:60 Watt.
- Air pressure: >0.03Mpa (4.35 PSI)
- Power: 240v
- 4200L/Hr (70L/Min)
Suitable to be used for water treatment equipment, air supply for aquariums, printers and liquid transmission.