Yates Leaf Greener Copper Chelate 500ml
Commonly occurs in: sandy and very acidic soils rather than clay soils , in fruit trees, vines and vegetables.
Copper deficiency is indicated by yellowing of younger leaves and die back of the tips in young shoots.
Highly soluble formulation is fast acting, recommended for foliar spray to deliver copper directly to affected leaves for a faster result. Soil drench only recommended for Stonefruit.
- Cures copper deficiency in fruit trees, vines & vegetables
- Copper defiency commonly occurs in sandy & acidic soils
- Deficiency shows as yelowing of younger leaves & die back of young shoots
- Soluble formulation is easy to measure & mix
- Fast acting foliar spray delivers copper directly to affected leaves