Urbipod Home Hydroponic System
The Urbipod is an Australian invention that provides fresh, organic, readily available food that helps reduce food waste and food miles, re-connects people to the food they eat and is as economical as it is eco-friendly. Even the brownest of thumbs will be able to grow many different types of herbs, salads and microgreens in this snazzy little pod that will fit in any urban home.
Gone are the days of buying herbs and greens in soft plastics only to let them wilt in your fridge and end up in the bin or compost.
Grow herbs, salads, tomatoes and flowers all year round in your kitchen!
Modern design and easy to use. Start growing today!
The kit contains:
- Starter pack of 5 seed packs - cress x 2, parsley, basil and rocket
- A packet of 5 all-natural made to measure coir growing discs
- 250 ml bottle of all-natural liquid nutrient
- 4 individual detachable growing Pods (white)
- Water bottle and valve, electrical cable, LED light halo
Height: 39.5 cm Width: 28.8 cm Depth: 28.8 cm
A single growing Pod is 15.6 cm by 10.2 cm.
The water reservoir holds 1 litre of water; Each Pod can hold 100ml of water; the water tower holds 1 litre of water; all up, with 4 Pods the capacity is 2.4 litres.
Warranty - 1 year from date of purchase
Shipping - Please note this product will be sent separately from other items on the store